I is for…(Now I know it’s really hard to find things starting with ‘I’!)
There’s this silly Name Game going around in Facebook and I was ignoring it until 6 friends tagged me to try, so I succumbed! Help me with the difficult ones!
It’s harder than it looks! Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag ten people. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real…nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can’t use your name for the boy/girl name question.
1. What is your name : Irwin
2. A four Letter Word : Icky
3. A boy’s Name : Ivan
4. A girl’s Name : Imelda
5. An occupation : Ice-Sculptor
6. A color : Indigo
7. Something you’ll wear : Interesting clothes (heh)
8. A food : Instant noodles (I told you ‘I’ is hard!)
9. Something found in the bathroom : I don’t know =)
10. Something found in the office : Ipod
11. A place : Ireland
12. A reason for being late : It’s the (fill in the blank)!
13. Something you’d shout : I-yah! (I know, I know…)
14. A movie title : Irresistible
15. Something you drink : Ice Milo (yes I know it’s bad…)
16. A musical group : (I need help!)
17. An animal : Iguana
18. A street name : Irrawaddy Road (there IS such a road, it’s near Serangoon!)
19. A type of car : Isuzu (but I think they only make lorries…hmmm)
20. The title of a song : I’m Yours